Crew Leader - Southern Vermont

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

802climber

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Carr Tree & Timber is an ISA Certified Arborist-owned tree and woodland care company, located in Southern Vermont near Mt. Snow and Brattleboro. Our area is known for excellent outdoor recreation, hunting, fishing, and winter sports.

We are a drug/smoke-free family company practicing modern arboriculture with an emphasis on safety and professionalism. We have Sena Bluetooth communications in our helmets (no more yelling!)

We are currently looking to add 1 team member:

(1) Arborist Crew Leader / Climber / Bucket Operator

For job description and application, please visit: http://www.carrtree.com/employment

No phone calls - please email or PM with any questions.

Thanks for your interest!

This position is available again. Start this spring or early summer. Could be seasonal or year-round depending on your preferences. Relocation/housing assistance available.

For full job description and application please visit http://www.carrtree.com/employment

The web page is under construction but you can click the links to see the PDF files.

hate to troll this but given your location I wish I had more credentials! Good luck and hope you find the right candidate!

hate to troll this but given your location I wish I had more credentials! Good luck and hope you find the right candidate!

Are you located near us? If you are interested in joining our crew feel free to get in touch and we'll talk about possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go by your gut feeling. Go for the job you like doing. Your being happy on the job comes first.

I hated my last job of 20years, the money was good, the beanies were good but I hated every minute doing it. I’d rather be in the woods cutting firewood.

Latest posts

Back