Crock Pot Recipes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy beef/venison/pork roast or chops or chicken breast

Ingredients:
1-3 lbs Meat
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 package onion soup mix
Sliced or quartered onions (optional)
Sliced or whole mushrooms (optional)

Directions:
Put meat in crock pot. Sprinkle with black pepper (optional). Cover with cans of soup then sprinkle onion soup mix over everything. Add onions and/or mushrooms (optional). Cook for several hours (I usually do about 8 hours on low). Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.

Variations: subsitute golden mushroom, beefy mushroom, or cream of ??? soup in for the COMS.

That's almost exactly how I do it, except I add a little Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and soy sauce. But, to me, you can't call it a roast unless it has potatoes and carrots.
The wife always makes a skillet full of scab gravy right at the end to pour over whatever parts you want gravy on.

That's almost exactly how I do it, except I add a little Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and soy sauce. But, to me, you can't call it a roast unless it has potatoes and carrots.
The wife always makes a skillet full of scab gravy right at the end to pour over whatever parts you want gravy on.
Scab gravy? Do share

Like when you cook a skillet of sausage? Whatever is stuck to the bottom of the skillet, and all the grease that's left, just make your gravy in that and scrape all that goodness off the bottom of the skillet into the gravy.

Cast iron skillet, of course.
Thickened with flour? Add milk/cream?

Long way pot roast beef
Take your roast put the grill up sear the crap out that sucker really good brown on it
Two three onions two three carrots two three celery. You can add taters but I like em mashed on the side
Put all in crock pot onions on top of the beef
Add 6 oz of coke sounds wierd just do it
Salt and pepper the tar out of it let er go for bout 6 8 hours it's special try it s good

Crock pot coyote.

2-4 lbs of coyote meat
16 oz of apricot preserves
1 bottle BBQ sauce
1/2 purple onion diced
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Instructions: Throw all the ingredients in a crock pot and let them cook for about 8 hours

You can also use the same recipe with root veggies like parsnips turnips and rutabaga
Very good on a cold winter day.

:D Al

Coyote meat!:eek:

image.jpeg

Latest posts

Back