CSD, the advanced form of CAD.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenSVT

Where did all these saws come from?!?
Reaction score
Chainsaw Separation Disorder(CSD) affects many individuals already suffering from Chainsaw Acquisition Disorder (CAD). Signs that you may be affected include:

*Severe anxiety resulting from the shipment of your 'saw to another individual.
*Feelings of guilt resulting from using other 'saw(s) in the absence of another.
*Withdrawal from the woodlot, because no other 'saw can take place of said missing saw.

One may experience these symptoms while waiting for a new saw to arrive as well. Despite never having held the particular 'saw, a deep emotional bond may be felt for it; the wait for its arrival can bring about great despair and even depression.

If you are experiencing any or all of these symptoms, we can help.
===========

Haha just wanted to tickle some funny bones at my own expense. I'm sitting here waiting for my rebuilt and ported 046 to arrive, plus my Huztl 660 simultaneously. I'm out of nails to bite off, so figured I'd post some lol's.

Luckily, there is a known cure for this affliction: One must accumulate doubles and triplicates (minumum) of any "favorite" saw. Further safety precaustions may include doubles or triplicates (again, minumum) of ANY saw that may become a favorite in the future.

By following the above steps, a complete immunity to CSD may be expected. As with all medical interventions, this treatment is somewhat costly, but your health and well-being truly depend on avoiding CSD at any and all costs. Trust me (and BrokenSVT), you don't want to get CSD, so it is best to be pro-active in this case, get on over to the Tradin' Post asap!

Thank you, Dr Brown, for your contribution to the study of this dread disease. You've done much to move us toward an effective treatment regimen.

Judging by your sig Mr. Dahmer, you have been very proactive and have completely protected yourself from this dread disease - well done my good man!!

As my therapist instead of my enabler I have followed your advice.

So on the upswing, my 046 just got to the house via USPS. The bad news? I'm at work for another 1.5 hours.

Be prepared for a review later though!

Back