CT spring GTG May 7th 2016

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course Matty! For sale section is a great idea. String tags... I'll have to get some.
Btw, what are you selling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it, though they are coming out w/ a new model in May. Lots of options for mills. bang for buck ya can't beat $3k for this mill. If you need more features I'd go w/ a norwood. but that's $7-8k. fully hydraulic woodmizers are $40k or +. depends on what he wants to cut. I can tell u this, its just as much fun as you can possibly imagine :)

Matty I may be able to get wood to you. That load cost me less than you would imagine. Super nice guy.
Not sure if they do work up your way, that's the main issue. Also I tell him what species I want him to look for.
Sadly had to pass on same sized load of oak. The pix is a mixture of ash, maple, hickory & birch.

Set up shop down by me and I'll have thousands of board feet dropped. You can mill wood of your choosing.

Matty I may be able to get wood to you. That load cost me less than you would imagine. Super nice guy.
Not sure if they do work up your way, that's the main issue. Also I tell him what species I want him to look for.
Sadly had to pass on same sized load of oak. The pix is a mixture of ash, maple, hickory & birch.

Set up shop down by me and I'll have thousands of board feet dropped. You can mill wood of your choosing.
Where do you live, Marcello?

And please remember this is pot luck, so bring your favorite dish!
Burgers and dogs are covered. And breakfast sat and sun too. Let me know what you want to bring so I have an idea where we are at with food needs.
Thanks,
Dan

372xp graphed in that video
bebd585fbb2eaddc95f5a92b38e85c1d.jpg

Back