CT spring GTG May 7th 2016

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had my 395xp (stock) at the last CT GTG. I let a couple people use it - I think even you Matty.

I run 0.058 chain on my saws, so that's no problem. Thanks for the offer on the bar.

I hope Mel brings a bottle opener, I think I will also have some beverages to contribute.

For those of you not in the know, there's a longer thread on this GTG written up at the other site. Unable to link here, if you want the link email me [email protected] and I'll send it to you.

So who is camping and who is staying or coming on Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy Evans, number HANA chainsaw guru and all-around honest to God real good guy (like, the best guy you could ever want to meet and get to know) warmed that old saw over for us and yessir you're right she runs pretty good for an old 10-10, but as far as actual port work I don't believe he did much of that. If he hadn't been squeezed out by the powers that be here he'd be able to speak more intelligently on it than I can. I'm just grateful to have that old sentimental saw run, let-alone run as well as it does!

Bet you had some fun going through your old 2-10 huh?! Love these old saws...

Back