Current Price

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
064 piston.
I was told three hundred for a p&c set IIRC at the family owned dealer locally. All I really need is a good cylinder, since the one that came with the 064 kit, I got at auction for cheap, has a bubble in the plating under the exhaust port. I think the original owner could have taken it back for warranty if they had left it together when it quit working right. Just my opinion from the state of the other parts.
Stay safe

I was told three hundred for a p&c set IIRC at the family owned dealer locally. All I really need is a good cylinder, since the one that came with the 064 kit, I got at auction for cheap, has a bubble in the plating under the exhaust port. I think the original owner could have taken it back for warranty if they had left it together when it quit working right. Just my opinion from the state of the other parts.
Stay safe
you need a new dealer

I once bought a bunch of 064 parts off the Jap. auction site. One of the parts was a brand new and original 064 cylinder sporting a small bubble in the coating within the combustion chamber. I used a Dremel to remove the bubble and the saw I used the cylinder for still runs today.
A bubble below the exhaust port wouldn't bother me at all - just needs to be removed.

might be worth a shot checking rural king.....$300 is a pretty good markup above list. I would sell them all day long at $275 shipped if there were people to buy em

My dealer told me nla, probably j7st to lazy to order it.lol any one have part number for P/c kit?

I havent ordered one but they are listed in the price file with a current list price so I am makiing the assumption that if ordered, one would show up but we all know what assumptions do

edit: couldnt stand the idea of just rattling a number off so i checked and was wrong so i changed it....

11220202009 I think. thats off the top of my head so it needs double checked

I havent ordered one but they are listed in the price file with a current list price so I am makiing the assumption that if ordered, one would show up but we all know what assumptions do
Lol yes sir we do. I asked my dealer like i said. He said piston was nla but I called my other dealer and picked one up. So who knows, this in particular fella is pretty lazy, but cheap.

Lol yes sir we do. I asked my dealer like i said. He said piston was nla but I called my other dealer and picked one up. So who knows, this in particular fella is pretty lazy, but cheap.
recheck my post, i corrected it. rattled off a non existent part number

Latest posts

Back