Custom machined billet head (Fundraiser For Adirondackstihl)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since it is all one piece would it increase the longevity of the boost ports to be more like a common woods port ?
Not sure what you mean. Boost ports can be added to a woods port. The head could be added to any work saw as well. I just don't have a mill to put a spark plug in an angle easily.

I've come across several things for sale to help out Adirondackstihl.

Can anyone clue us not in the know on what happened? I'm not interested in anything that's been put up for sale, but I may be able to scrounge up a few things to donate.

I've come across several things for sale to help out Adirondackstihl.

Can anyone clue us not in the know on what happened? I'm not interested in anything that's been put up for sale, but I may be able to scrounge up a few things to donate.
He decided to undergo gender-reassignment surgery. We are helping him out with the surgery costs. If we can come up with $10k, Jeremy's dream to become Jenny can finally come true.

:)

I'm just seeing many folks offering up things in that thread. Whatever happened, I hope all is well.

I'm sure I can dig up a few things around the shop to donate or a few bucks though I'm not sure where I'd send the $$?
Chances are you have too many really good dudes on ignore. When I get to a desk top I will try and copy the pertinent info for you.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I'm just seeing many folks offering up things in that thread. Whatever happened, I hope all is well.

I'm sure I can dig up a few things around the shop to donate or a few bucks though I'm not sure where I'd send the $$?

"Here we go folks.

I know everyone here knows Jeremy (Adirondackstihl). I found out he was selling off his saws......and heard that it was because his wife was sick. I contacted him, and asked what we could do to help. Well, in classic manly fashion, he said we could pray for them. I asked if a fundraiser would help........Jeremy said that he would never be able to pay it back, so no, he didn't want to do that. At this point I reminded him that he had been paying it forward for a long time now.......and that this is how it works. You help others with no expectations of return. When you do that though, it does end up coming back to you.

Well, here we are my friends. Jeremy needs some help.

I got this message from him a little while ago when I asked for some details.....

"She has several auto immune diseases.
Lupus would add to that list. We are hoping at this point for lupus.
The X rays today showed a mass in her chest which is indicative of lymphoma. "

I know they have insurance, but since Monday they have had to pay out 350.00 in co-pays. :(

Here's the Go Fund Me link. Be sure to make a note of your user name. Every 10.00 gets a raffle ticket.

Thanks guys.... "

Donate Here...

https://www.gofundme.com/livelifeshauna

If that doesn't clear it up enough for you there is nothing else I can do. My other suggestion would be to get your head out of your ass and take Mastermind of ignore and you might learn a thing or 6000.

Latest posts

Back