Custom Made Tuned Pipe (Fundraiser For Adirondackstihl)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so you just admit you don't know too much about expansion chambers. Kewl. $354.86.
Understand the theory and built one but as far as building one better or the math involved to make one more better or preform the way you want it to nope I'm lost.... I'm just a hick with a welder and too much time well used to be to much time .,... To fully understand it would probibally take the fun out of it for me anyways... Cudos to spencerpaving tho this is way more involved than I think most ppl realize

Jesse

Understand the theory and built one but as far as building one better or the math involved to make one more better or preform the way you want it to nope I'm lost.... I'm just a hick with a welder and too much time well used to be to much time .,... To fully understand it would probibally take the fun out of it for me anyways... Cudos to spencerpaving tho this is way more involved than I think most ppl realize

Jesse

Why do you think I want to buy one? :)

So my greenhorn must be showing ..... The "I have a potty mouth" could be taken several directions GDS I have no idea I know understand repped although that's proly not a acronym

Jesse

Even though I have both books on the 2-stroke, once I took a look at the math, Hell, I'd just grab a pipe off a 120cc flattracker and slap it up to the 3120. That's how much I know. :) Getting that 34mm Mikuni to match up, that'd be the hard part.

Back