cyber monday jonsered sale prices ,so low i cant post them on the net

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get a package in the mail either. Looking forward to running a ported saw. Terry did you get the check in the mail today? I'm really sweating mailing a check usps

checks in the cash drawer waiting on depositing. your saw is inline to be ported with its brethren got a few of the same models to do here. I have a couple of 460's,couple of 2188's,few 2172's,few 2260's,few 372/2171's

OK great. I'm not in a hurry I just was hoping the check was gonna make it and there wasn't somebody at the USPS with your name :D thanks again terry. I've got a 372 I might do next once I save up some

Terry. Will that 2260 come 3/8. Like to p/u a b&c? Thanks. Ryan

Ok, sales over, time to start porting and shipping :chop: :ices_rofl:
Feeling like a kid again waiting for Santa Terry to leave a package under the tree lol.

Terry I think I will have a better selection of bars if i stick with 3/8. Let's go that route. Thanks Ryan

Homlite410 its getting ported by Terry and will sport a 20" bar in 3/8. I've got some other good saws, but have :chainsaw:feeling this one will be my go to firewood saw..:eek:

Back