Dangerous Trees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha

If you were not there or can not use the archives, you don't need to know. Now, what are you making for breakfast??
Jeff :dizzy:

Well alrighty then Jeff,,,:hmm3grin2orange: I guess I will be going thru the archives..lol...its all good I get amazed at everything I read or see of his!

Anyone know why he got banned?? Is it for being so dumb?

Pretty much, go back thru and do a search on him, you will see why. Main reason was for unsafe work practices, we would try and guide him, but he would always come back with attitude and defend his bad work, then turn and talk trash to us about this site.

Pretty much, go back thru and do a search on him, you will see why. Main reason was for unsafe work practices, we would try and guide him, but he would always come back with attitude and defend his bad work, then turn and talk trash to us about this site.

Any way you can bring him back, scott?? I wouldn't mind giving him a few virtual kicks to the head.. just for old times!! Hahaha..

Lexie,lexie,lexie I know ya gots some big uns bro; its just I believe they are a bit more scattered. I have worked in many states including In,Mi,Tx,Mo,Ks,Ok,Ne,Ohio and I see more tall timber here on a daily basis. I don't mean to chest beat bud just explain myself.
Safety is what started your bickering and the fact that I said through education,experience ,equipment much of the danger can be eliminated and you came out saying otherwise. Go back a read it and you will see it did not start as chest beating anyway. I have never used a crane on my own work or in power line work. The only crane job I have done was for a local guy who needed help! I was pointing out that many would have needed the crane for the job my 47 year old ass did. Anyway friend here is to them bushes bro:cheers: May two acorns learn to co-exist?

I remember tis one!
Jeff :msp_biggrin:

Any way you can bring him back, scott?? I wouldn't mind giving him a few virtual kicks to the head.. just for old times!! Hahaha..

I have actually thought about it, but for not very long! Aside from all the BS he spewed, the Marine things still burns me up, and now its legal to do it, so even though, via the USMC, we busted him as a liar, they cant do anything about it, he can go around and claim to be a Medal of Honor winner and its not a chargeable offense, WTF is wrong with this place!

I have actually thought about it, but for not very long! Aside from all the BS he spewed, the Marine things still burns me up, and now its legal to do it, so even though, via the USMC, we busted him as a liar, they cant do anything about it, he can go around and claim to be a Medal of Honor winner and its not a chargeable offense, WTF is wrong with this place!

Freedom Of speech is sometimes our nemesis and seemingly a crutch for those who seek to abuse the privilege. Unfortunately law and common sense have nothing in common and every politician is a lawyer incapable of implementing common sense into the guidelines. Then there is the aclu which strongly resembles a terrorist organization and likely imo is gang lead. Yeah, many problems exist in our leadership and way too many agendas are fueled in the name of freedom but I truly am glad to be free. I strongly believe there is coming a day in which; the common man will tire of this stupidity and get involved to form alliance to become represented. Anyway enough of my soap box lol time to get on my deer stand!

Back