Deere stuck in the mud

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logcutter429

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Our skidder driver thought he found a better way to the landing, instead he found a little mud hole. that turned into a large one.

Originally posted by Husky372
that sure is a stuck. hate to be him going to the boss.

Ouch!! It looks like he put the blade down to keep him from sliding in further:p.

How about running the cutter into a piece of sandstone. Right after you put new teeth on the disk? Got a friend that did that, but luckily the boss was his father.

Then the same people were out logging beside my land and sunk the skidder. We told them to watch out for springs in the bottom. They had a hard time gettin the door open:rolleyes:.

You guys and the mushy ground you would never see that happen to a skidder here I think you have a bigger worry of spinning on a sharp rock and shredding a tire.

One of the 400 Hitachi road builders the loggers use here would pull that skidder out like nothing the excavators can snap a 1" cable like nothing :D

That was a 548, we had a 648 back down pulled him out like he was'nt even stuck, and it was the bosses son so he was alright.

Another plus of being the bosses son. unless you do something REALLY stupid or so unimagineable that he has no other choice but to fire you, you have a good place.
That is a WHAT WERE YOU THINKING moment! I've never seen an excavator that can snap a 1" thick steel cable like fishing line. Then again, I've only seen the Hitachi EX250 model excavator, but I can imagine the EX400 model. I better go before I drool all over the keyboard!

IM BACK HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jeeze boys she sstuck pretty good. I have never seena skidder stuck like that. Although I got hung up on a tsump in a rut, but I droppe dthe load and she came right out i far sooner live in a Newbrunswick then in Newfy land.:blob2:

Latest posts

Back