Delaware information whae to find it

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdguy321

Reaction score
I am looking for information on tree work in delaware ie laws pretaining to trimming and removal .....on people's property

I have all kinds of California licences to operate pretty much anywhere including insurance. That does not mean squat. If you are going to operate in a city or two or three then most often you will need a business licence for that city. There are some possibilities that you may also need some county permits. Almost always you will need a State licence. So you can go online to contact the city office to find out what are their requirements. Some places will accept licences and transfer them to their jurisdiction. Often problems occur when they will require written exams be passed and recorded. If you have customer contacts already lined up that do not require you to advertise then you may be able to negotiate, but you will do it without any support. Underwriting is always a big deal because you are coming from another community that may or may not be willing to do business with you. Thanks

Agenda ?make money do small tree stuff 20ft tree removal had 2 tree jobs given to me both tree removal small trees need light climbing only for a few branches wish I could do the jobs couple hundred each?

Agenda ?make money do small tree stuff 20ft tree removal had 2 tree jobs given to me both tree removal small trees need light climbing only for a few branches wish I could do the jobs couple hundred each?

I don't know about DE laws concerning this but I would think there aren't to many.

Are these friends?
Or actual customers?
I looked into person liability insurance, and found that it doesn't exist unless you are a business.
If it's all under the table, you're good, unless something happens.

Back