Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

Delaware information whae to find it

Discussion in 'Commercial Tree Care and Climbing' started by Birdguy321, Sep 13, 2017 at 10:06 AM.

1. Birdguy321

Birdguy321 New Member

I am looking for information on tree work in delaware ie laws pretaining to trimming and removal .....on people's property

2. Ted Jenkins

Ted Jenkins Firewood by TJ

I have all kinds of California licences to operate pretty much anywhere including insurance. That does not mean squat. If you are going to operate in a city or two or three then most often you will need a business licence for that city. There are some possibilities that you may also need some county permits. Almost always you will need a State licence. So you can go online to contact the city office to find out what are their requirements. Some places will accept licences and transfer them to their jurisdiction. Often problems occur when they will require written exams be passed and recorded. If you have customer contacts already lined up that do not require you to advertise then you may be able to negotiate, but you will do it without any support. Underwriting is always a big deal because you are coming from another community that may or may not be willing to do business with you. Thanks

3. DR. P. Proteus

DR. P. Proteus Addicted to ArboristSite

What is yer agenda?

4. Birdguy321

Birdguy321 New Member

Agenda ?make money do small tree stuff 20ft tree removal had 2 tree jobs given to me both tree removal small trees need light climbing only for a few branches wish I could do the jobs couple hundred each?

5. DR. P. Proteus

DR. P. Proteus Addicted to ArboristSite

I don't know about DE laws concerning this but I would think there aren't to many.

6. jefflovstrom

jefflovstrom It was a beautiful day!