Did server change impact search function?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright Teater the AS search fix was cool,but the asterisk in the craigs search is absolutely brilliant!

A DOS legacy. Brilliant would have been taking the time to figure how to spell 'asterix'

edit> with the CL search, results will return as an item page or a category page - usually item. If I end up on a category page I just re-enter my search on that page.

Last edited:
keyword site:arboristsite.com will take you to arboristsite server results only. I use this search feature all the time for craigslist searching. ie: Jonsered 670 site:*.craigslist.org , in this case the asterix is required because craigslist has a location prefix, the asterix acts as a wildcard so that all locations are shown. see google advanced search options. cheers

Saved that bit of info.Thanks

search is supposed to be fixed

This was according to a AS tech near Montreal on support forum, now the maple leafs will be even more arrogant.

Spellcheck fails me again.....

Damn spelling nazis...

hey now, I thought I was talking 'bout my mis-spelling of 'asterix', and I thought you had spelled it correctly. The shadow has fallen on both I guess. Now I got's to go see how it is spelled. For to have gooder grammar and such.

* you were right, but I was right about my being wrong, so we both were right.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back