• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Diesel stump grinder for sale Northern NY

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stump grinder

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
grinder for sale.jpg After 15 years in the stump grinding business I have decided to get out of it. I'm just ready to have more free time. So I have my Rayco RG1645 grinder and trailer for sale. This is a 44 HP Kubota turbo diesel powered unit. It is self propelled and 4 wheel drive. It has a hydraulic chip plow too. This was my third rayco machine. Diesel with 4 wheel drive and a plow are the way to go. Its been a good machine and well cared for. Usually stored indoors unless its a busy stump week where it would stay on the trailer. So its not all messed up by being out in the elements and it shows. It comes with a 12 foot deck dual axel skid steer trailer with spring assisted ramps. Another feature I would not go without. I have a lot of other tools of the trade used for stumping that could be worked into a deal if you need them too. It has mounted controls. If you think you need radio control or swing out controls I'll say I've never had them. To me this is more compact than swing outs and you are out of the line of fire that you might be in with a radio. Stump grinding to me has to be done with the operator interpreting the "feedback feel" from the machine. You can tell what is going on without sticking your face in the danger zone. I've got two new cutter wheel bearings I'm putting on for the spring season. They are not shot but one was a bit loose so I got two new ones. I'm located 50 miles south of Montreal or 150 miles North of Albany NY. I am pricing the trailer and the grinder together at $21,500 or the grinder alone at $20,000. New ones are going for around $39,000 for the current version of this unit. Here is my website www.ebstumps.com Pictures available upon request.
Dean Chartier [email protected]

Back