Does anyone know of good retailer on kansas city area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midwestguy1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone know of retailer with good selection of tree equipment? Other than Stihl dealer on every corner I can only find nurserys, big box stores and places with small or cheap selection. If familiar with a place please help

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sure. Vermeer store in Olathe Ks. Take I-35 south to 7(& 169) hwy The exit probably lists 151st street too. Go south (on 169) about 1/4 to 1/2 mile and look on the east side of the road.

They have a nice selection of basic equipment & ropes; their order selection is pretty much anything you can order from Sherrill. Their pricing is also tied to the same prices as Sherrill. One advantage: you can put your hands on the actual equipment and try it out, the store doesn't mind a bit. That is how I bought my Silky Hayauchi saw: I wanted it now, and I didn't want to pay for the shipping.

Don't look to the sales help for ANY advice. They are absolutely clueless about tree work or tree equipment and admit it freely. They are probably quite good at ordering parts for your Vermeer trencher, 'cause that is what they actually do.

And that is the ONLY store I know of. Even the Stihl dealers are pretty much stripped of anything but chainsaws.

Sure. Vermeer store in Olathe Ks. Take I-35 south to 7(& 169) hwy The exit probably lists 151st street too. Go south (on 169) about 1/4 to 1/2 mile and look on the east side of the road.

They have a nice selection of basic equipment & ropes; their order selection is pretty much anything you can order from Sherrill. Their pricing is also tied to the same prices as Sherrill. One advantage: you can put your hands on the actual equipment and try it out, the store doesn't mind a bit. That is how I bought my Silky Hayauchi saw: I wanted it now, and I didn't want to pay for the shipping.

Don't look to the sales help for ANY advice. They are absolutely clueless about tree work or tree equipment and admit it freely. They are probably quite good at ordering parts for your Vermeer trencher, 'cause that is what they actually do.

And that is the ONLY store I know of. Even the Stihl dealers are pretty much stripped of anything but chainsaws.
Yea that is the only need store I have found also. Slim pickend

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Mauisch small engine on Santa fe in Lenexa ks has climbing gear silky saws much beytwr than Vermeer. Those guys are clueless

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back