Does anyone know specs of this 372XP?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finnrpm

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
It would be interesting to run this saw head to head with aftermarket ported saws....

Also some basic specs would be nice to know!

RV

A 372 can be made to run with that one in the right hands...it was just done up by Husqvarna R&D which makes it unique. It's a hell of a good running saw, for sure!

That tiny little log is perfect for a 346xp. Why not put a 28" bar on that saw and find a decent sized log to cut?

i don't care what anyone says, the video is shameful to the 372 to say the least. it really is funny hearing guys cutting wood like that say they are loggers. 80% of limbs i cut with my 372 are bigger then that lol. i call them trimmers. heck, our stand spacers cut bigger wood then that and they are getting rid of saplings that are pretty well considered weeds lol for the record, a stock single ring OE before the rev limited coil runs exactly like that stock. nothing special at all. i can't help but hold my head in shame watching that video and i just got out of camp where i picked on the stihl guys for their gut shot seagull handling boat anchors. a joke is the only way to describe it. the guy is cutting earthquake 3816 wood.

i don't care what anyone says, the video is shameful to the 372 to say the least. it really is funny hearing guys cutting wood like that say they are loggers. 80% of limbs i cut with my 372 are bigger then that lol. i call them trimmers. heck, our stand spacers cut bigger wood then that and they are getting rid of saplings that are pretty well considered weeds lol for the record, a stock single ring OE before the rev limited coil runs exactly like that stock. nothing special at all. i can't help but hold my head in shame watching that video and i just got out of camp where i picked on the stihl guys for their gut shot seagull handling boat anchors. a joke is the only way to describe it. the guy is cutting earthquake 3816 wood.
Totally agree you would have thought that having gone to the trouble of having the saw " modded" they would have chosen a decent task for it, Did in fact the factory "mod"it? there are mutterings that in fact they were farmed out to a race saw builder to carry out the work ( I know not if this is actual fact) just heard the grape vine mutterings

Totally agree you would have thought that having gone to the trouble of having the saw " modded" they would have chosen a decent task for it, Did in fact the factory "mod"it? there are mutterings that in fact they were farmed out to a race saw builder to carry out the work ( I know not if this is actual fact) just heard the grape vine mutterings

don't know but i have a walkers 372 that it wouldn't stand a chance against, then i have a mike lee 372 that would rape it with no mercy lol stock intakes with a modded muffler. honestly though, i had an original OE i bought new many years ago. had a single ring piston and an HD6 carb. it ran just like that one out of the box with stock everything.

Back