Dolmar parts????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihlmar

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Iowa boy here. Anybody got advice on parts for a dolmar 5100s? Took saw apart to figure out erratic Reving and poor performance. Found a few issue that were fixable. Looks like intake boot had a few puncture holes in it. So I need intake boot and another line. Would be interested in a few other parts also.

I know there dealers and service sucks so I came to you guys. Any help out there?

Where in Iowa we have some good Dolmar dealers here in southeast iowa

Tipton, Ia. Not too far from southeast Iowa. I was looking on the dealer locator online and it wouldnt bring up anything? Not sure what I was doing wrong.

Side note. Anybody know if dolmars are welcome at the Iowa GTG this year?

Tipton, Ia. Not too far from southeast Iowa. I was looking on the dealer locator online and it wouldnt bring up anything? Not sure what I was doing wrong.

Side note. Anybody know if dolmars are welcome at the Iowa GTG this year?
Yes they are welcomed. Lol. Tim's repair in Fort Madison Iowa and George'S lawnmower in Burlington Iowa. But @fordf150 is fair and ships fast as well.

Not sure if Jans small engine in North Liberty is a dealer still.

Nate aka @fordf150 is your man. His shop is Performance Outdoor Equipment in Ohio.

Carl Miller from @MillerModSaws can help also.

Both of these guys are very knowledgeable and super helpful.
Thank you.
Iowa boy here. Anybody got advice on parts for a dolmar 5100s? Took saw apart to figure out erratic Reving and poor performance. Found a few issue that were fixable. Looks like intake boot had a few puncture holes in it. So I need intake boot and another line. Would be interested in a few other parts also.

I know there dealers and service sucks so I came to you guys. Any help out there?
Give me a holar if I can help ya out. :)

Latest posts

Back