Domar bow saw ps-910?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only know of a Dolmar PS 9000 and 9010, never heard of the 910. And I highly doubt one would put a bow bar on either.

It might be a ps-9010. There's two at the pawnshop. One has a bow and the other has a 20 inch bar on it. are they good saws?

Excellent saws! Quality all over, but they aren't the highest reving, lightest or most popular in their class. Over here there are quite a few that use them for cutting boards out of trees(=milling), so that alone says more then enough about their durability!

If the price was right and they were in decent shape I would buy both!

There in pretty good shape. The one with the bow has 429.00 on the tag, but they said 350. would that it out the door. Haven't tried to start it yet so maybe a little cheaper. What do you guys think deal or no deal?

the first two pictures are the ps-9010 with bow saw on . the last two is
the other dolmar couldn't find any numbers on it. Can anyone 100_1153.JPG 100_1154.JPG 100_1155.JPG 100_1157.JPG id the last saw from the pix. And would anybody put a bow on a 90cc saw?

The first one is a Dolmar PS 9010 but the second one looks like a PS120i or similar, definately NOT a 9010 or 9000! Personally I would offer 500 for both and keep em both.

Can anyone tell me why the cover has two mounting holes on it, first pix. I'm guessing for the bow.

Someone has cobbled the bow on it, I suspect that in addition to the extra holes being drilled that the top of the clutch cover has also been cut.

I am running several 85 cc saws with bows, no reason not to run one on a 90 cc one.

I agree, the other saw is a 1xx series.

What would the bow sell for these days, i know there getting rare. Just need a big stump cutter/milling saw for my brother he just bought some land. And tks for the feedback.

What would the bow sell for these days, i know there getting rare. Just need a big stump cutter/milling saw for my brother he just bought some land. And tks for the feedback.

Value will depend on condition, whether it has all guards and the foot and what it fits.

Latest posts

Back