Dti tt-20k tach

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egraham

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Do any of the dealers on the forum have one in stock? I had one ordered from amicks but they refunded my money today. I would love to buy one if anybody knows where one is for sale.

Don't have one in stock but if I remember I will check availability in the morning. I can't think of any shop that stocks them.... I think edge and engine used to stock the fast tach

Thanks. Let me know if you can get one and the price. It is much appreciated.

ebay has some good deals on them occasionally but you never really know if they have them in stock or if your going to wait on them

Since Nate couldnt help ya.

Straight from the source. Little more though. http://tinytach.com/handheld.php 2nd one down

That's where I got mine. I bought the Tiny Tach first & didn't like it. They exchanged for the 20K for just the difference, no problem. The 20K is a lot bigger but responds faster & is easy to use. I like it a lot. Even my Stihl dealer liked it!

My second hand DTI tt-20k tach went on the fritz. I called tiny tach.com and they said to send it in. I explained that I had no idea of how old it was nor the work history and asked if I could purchase a new one from them.
They said it was basically toast but for $20 they are going to send me a new one. They are struggling to keep up with orders at the moment but I'm not complaining about a little wait. Pretty good customer service.

Back