Dumb not to get the 562XP right?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you're quite fond of a nice vw!
236231.jpg

Strange thing is one of the Husky dealers I contacted this week is still selling 562's with el44 carbs!
I see this hype as the typical paranoia here on AS! If the carbs where all defectiv of some series, there would be a storm of rage going on over the iNet. But the only place we hear of any major problems is here. Typical attitude on this site :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

I see this hype as the typical paranoia here on AS! If the carbs where all defectiv of some series, there would be a storm of rage going on over the iNet. But the only place we hear of any major problems is here. Typical attitude on this site :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

I'm not sure it's paranoia, but if there have been problems with a particular model, be it chainsaw, Harley Davidson, or whatever and the manufacture made a change to address it wouldn't you want to spend your money on the upgraded model? Especially if the original and the upgraded one cost the same amount? Thanks again to AS for steering me in the right direction and your continued "paranoid" support.

I suspect those prices are about the more attractive 560xp really, but that doesn't hurt the value of the comparison. :)
its from husqvarna 562 , direct from husqvarna websites. but nevermind i thing 560 - 562 its a little differense:)

On line, I have seen the 562 with 20 inch bar as low as $700 shipped. Bailey's says that they will match on-line pricing on Husqvarna saws (currently, I don't know if this is open ended). My local dealer will charge me about $750 + tax = $800 total.

Philbert

(EDIT: corrected '24' to '20' inch bar, per Sawtroll)

On line, I have seen the 562 with 24 inch bar as low as $700 shipped. Bailey's says that they will match on-line pricing on Husqvarna saws (currently, I don't know if this is open ended). My local dealer will charge me about $750 + tax = $800 total.

Philbert

You don't really want a 24" bar though! ;)

and probably suit my needs.
For cutting a cord a year a PM610 is fine - I have the 55cc version of that saw and for that little use it would be fine too. So like so many of these threads, this is not about needs at all, it is about wants - and so you should recognize that and get the saw you want.

Makes me feel pretty good I got my 372 in 2012 from dealer in NH so no tax $780 including 24" B&C out the door.
Only $80 more than 562.
I got my 562 out the door for $650 and thought that was a pretty good deal, but that's with a 20" B&C, don't know what it would have been with a 24".

Latest posts

Back