Dynasorb Rigging line??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've got 200' (okay, you got me, now it's 170', damn groundies) and we have put it through it's paces. Yeah, it's stretchy, you have to be ready for that, but it sure is nice when the guy on the ground's worried about controlling the piece so he has one too many wraps on.
Once you're close to the bottom (house, garage, little kitty graveyard, you know what I mean) switch out to static line or if your lucky enough, pretension the line using the GRCS or the lever on the Stein.

I have to admit that it was watching this video that convinced me.

OMG....that poor S.O.B went for a RIDE....WWWOOOOWWWW. Never saw that video before. Screwwwwww THAT.

We've got 200' (okay, you got me, now it's 170', damn groundies) and we have put it through it's paces. Yeah, it's stretchy, you have to be ready for that, but it sure is nice when the guy on the ground's worried about controlling the piece so he has one too many wraps on.
Once you're close to the bottom (house, garage, little kitty graveyard, you know what I mean) switch out to static line or if your lucky enough, pretension the line using the GRCS or the lever on the Stein.

I have to admit that it was watching this video that convinced me.

It looked like there was way to much slop in the rigging line. And dude was not secured properly.

When dropping weight onto a pulley I usually only have about a foot between the pulley and where the rope is tied to the wood being sent out.

I've gottten slapped by a spar before(broke my jaw) but never that bad! prob bc i never broke my rigginging line!!! OUCH!! send s chills up my spine reminds me of a fatality i witnessed chasing storms!

Last edited:
Oh, i almost do all my big rigging on static.(stable braid) When you gotta clear houses and high strings, i gotta know where my swing is ! dynamic line streches too much and if its close and you underestimate your'e in big trouble!

Latest posts

Back