echo 750 evl ?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

14irish

Reaction score
I just found an echo 750evl at a rummage sale for a deal payed $75 it started on the 2nd pull with the little fuel that was in it BUT I cant find anywhere what the oil gas mix is needing to be someone at work said 20:1 but that seems to be a lot of oil can someone please advise me any other info on this saw would be greatly appreciated
thanks

I just found an echo 750evl at a rummage sale for a deal payed $75 it started on the 2nd pull with the little fuel that was in it BUT I cant find anywhere what the oil gas mix is needing to be someone at work said 20:1 but that seems to be a lot of oil can someone please advise me any other info on this saw would be greatly appreciated
thanks

Those old echo's are great saws, built like a tank. A little bit heavy compared to today's saws but they work very well. 40/1 will work well for a gas mix, make sure to use a quality two stroke oil. CONGRATULATIONS.......:clap:

ok thanks i have been reading and found a tread about muffler mod's what would i gain if i did one
:monkey::greenchainsaw::monkey:

ok thanks i have been reading and found a tread about muffler mod's what would i gain if i did one
:monkey::greenchainsaw::monkey:

You wont gain as much as you would with a new saw, because they aren't stopped up like the new ones are. You'll get some, but don't forget to adjust the carb when you're done. The muffler itself is underneath on those, a little more work to get off but not bad. Have fun....show us some pics :popcorn:

Back