• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Echo cs 440

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawman2011

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Echo cs 440 parts saw scored p/c missing clutch
$75 shipped
a959662d053efa6e65aa93d83105df67.jpg
12f85115417047ce6ea2d288b73b35ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buyer beware with Chad! Advertised a CS440 and delivered a CS4400. Said I should be happy I got a $100 (not!)parts saw for $50.

I would not buy anything from him!

WrongSaw4400.jpg

Buyer beware with Chad! Advertised a CS440 and delivered a CS4400. Said I should be happy I got a $100 (not!)parts saw for $50.

View attachment 686637

Like I stated I accidentally missed a zero when I posted this saw didn’t ever realize it was a 4400 instead of a 440. But none the less all he wanted was a parts saw and I confirmed with parts tree and my local dealer which has sold echo for over 25 years. That part numbers where the same between both saws and they would indeed work for him. Also he got the exact saw in photos above I only ever had 1 of these saws. I also gave him an extra chain side cover I had laying around. Also when I was packing saw up I noticed clutch was bad so I changed out for a better one but I guess he didn’t appreciate any of that. So it is he got what he paid for and more. It is what is you just can’t please some people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 686637

I think you have made your point posting this on every item Chad is selling. I personally know him and know he would not intentionally mislead anyone! You should check with an Echo dealer yourself to see if those 2 saws will swap parts. If so you have no issue whatsoever!!!! He has been selling saws and parts here for sometime and don't know of any other problem. You may indeed be ruining your own reputation so beware.....

BB SIG if you send the saw back exactly like he sent the saw to you I'm sure Chad would refund the money. What would you say to that.

Back