Effer Knuckle Boom Crane Red Oak Removal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenGuysNC

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Quick video of Urban Arborists removing two uprooting Red Oaks using Asheville Arborist's Effer Knuckle Boom Crane with Turning Leaf Tree Service running the ground.

Ooo. Its orange. Its a husqvarna 372xp. One of the greatest saws ever built.
I've used Stihl for 20 years and I'm considering a new brand. My older saws run great but my 3 newest have been in to be fixed several times. I switched from 200t to Echo 355t and am very satisfied.

I've used Stihl for 20 years and I'm considering a new brand. My older saws run great but my 3 newest have been in to be fixed several times. I switched from 200t to Echo 355t and am very satisfied.

I tend to agree with you on the Stihls. I just rebuilt my 200t and don't know how I lived without it for the year it took me to get around to rebuilding it. I have pretty much moved to husqvarna saws at this point other than my 200t. I used a buddies T540 on a job about a year ago and it performed awesome. I want to use it again side by side my 200 now that i have it rebuilt, but the ergonomics on the 540 felt great and it seemed to have great power. Haven't tried the echo but have heard good things about it. Anybody used the 550xp? Revs like no other saw in that size and super light.

Back