Every day I wait patiently and see nothing...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingDavey

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Where is the 372xp-576xp and 390xp replacements? Surely someone must know... At least more than I....

About ten years ago they threatened to discontinue the 372, so Baileys was selling them for 500 PHO.
So I'm sure the 3rd generation Huskies will be around for awhile, but they can get rid of the 3120 anytime they want. Lol

There isn't a Stihl saw made that can't be replaced with an axe and some time either.

And it doesn't matter what the label says, they'll all run the same chain and cut the same wood.

Brand loyalty is one thing. Being blinded by your brand choice is just a whole other level of stupid.

There isn't a Stihl saw made that can't be replaced with an axe and some time either.

And it doesn't matter what the label says, they'll all run the same chain and cut the same wood.

Brand loyalty is one thing. Being blinded by your brand choice is just a whole other level of stupid.

Why don't you chill out a little bit and develop a sense of humor. :buttkick:

I've said this once before a good while back.

If Honda got serious and started making chainsaws, they could run everyone else out of business.........if they wanted to.

Stihl and Husky are just damn lucky they don't. :innocent:
You're probably right. At the very least it would be like everything else with yearly model updates. I'd like to see how fast advancements would be made if they threw their hat into the ring. Could be interesting.

Back