Everything Egg!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
svk, I envy you, my daddy was born in 1917, I was bought up the hard way. some of which we should not talk about on here.

Cheesy corned beef and jalapeño omelet. With Jimmy Dean pork n bacon sausage.

image.jpeg

Can't wait until breakfast now to whip up something like that. Is that clamato juice I see in that beer? I used to drink a quart every morning back in the early eighty's when it cost way less than a dollar, almost $5.00 now. When I used to drink beer I liked to mix A 1 sauce in a frosted mug with my blue ribbon to make it taste like liquid steak. ( never seen any bud like that here ) Where do you get that sauce, I like the looks of that.

Can't wait until breakfast now to whip up something like that. Is that clamato juice I see in that beer? I used to drink a quart every morning back in the early eighty's when it cost way less than a dollar, almost $5.00 now. When I used to drink beer I liked to mix A 1 sauce in a frosted mug with my blue ribbon to make it taste like liquid steak. ( never seen any bud like that here ) Where do you get that sauce, I like the looks of that.
Chelada is Bud light and clamato mixed in a can. For some reason the 12 ouncers taste better than the 16 or 24 oz cans. The ratio must be different.

They also have a version with Budweiser.

Maybe not, Maybe so, but I am still going to fix a mega breakfast. I shall have 3 eggs, 2 pieces scrapple 2 sausage cakes, plus 2 biscuits with sausage gravy, and fried taters, with toast and strawberry preserves.

I love my breakfast!

More Everything Egg !

got in some more yard eggs... these chicks running free range. in a previous post had mentioned sometimes the eggs come in with feathers still on them. or some nesting straw... here is a pix or two of more, everything egg... and some proof in the pudding as genie yard eggs... some still with the nesting evidence on shell side... and even one with an attached feather. just arrived that way, didn't suggest to supplier wanted a feather up my.... up my.... :laughing: well, u know... up my dozen! ;)

View attachment 490436 View attachment 490437 View attachment 490438

and a recent country breakfast for a cold day to calorie up some energy and heat... to work outside... sirloin strip rewarmed in butter... 'couple' eggs done overEZ, side of warmed avocado... on 'prev baked spuds' hash browns... one fried egg is 55 calories +/-... so I guesstimate this tasty treat under 1,000 cals. an 'in-progress' pix of the production... ;) follows. it's all good, but it is those thick, rich country yolks that make it... I am talking plate licking good! lol :numberone:

View attachment 490439

View attachment 490440

if you have never tried some sliced avocado warmed up, fried along with your overEZ eggs... it is truly a culinary treat worth considering! :)

poop and feathers add to the flavor ...lol , home grown free range eggs are the best .

i am really not that crazy about eggs , but i do like them pickled , french toast and in salmon patties .

Chelada is Bud light and clamato mixed in a can. For some reason the 12 ouncers taste better than the 16 or 24 oz cans. The ratio must be different. They also have a version with Budweiser.

well, for me, I don't drink beer with my meal! really only like it before any chow. but can realte to one tasting better. I think a 12 oz Miller Gold is not as tasty (enjoyable ?) as the 16 oz, flavor-wise.... don't know why, unless dif bottling plants, areas... and the water?... well, Olympia says its the water... lol

:givebeer: soon!

poop and feathers add to the flavor ...lol , home grown free range eggs are the best . i am really not that crazy about eggs , but i do like them pickled , french toast and in salmon patties .

lol, not in my kitchen it don't! i wash them if looking iffy etc before cracking the shells...

Latest posts

Back