Everything Egg!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterdays breakfast, 5 pieces scrapple with 3 fried eggs and toast with jelly. Only thing missing is the fried potatoes and grits. The daughter going back to school today so all this cooking will slow way down lol!

Attachments

• 100_0995.JPG
    100_0995.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Remind me what scrapple is again?

Pig parts, heart, liver etc. I think it is a southern thing. You should be able to find next to the breakfast meats in the grocery store. We used to make it here when we killed hogs. Damn good!

Smoked deviled eggs.

Boil, cool and peel. Cold smoke for a hr with Apple.

I hot smoke mine in the shell. Have to be a little careful bringing them up to temp but when finished they're just like hard boiled with a subtle rich smokiness. They make fantastic deviled eggs as well.

I hot smoke mine in the shell. Have to be a little careful bringing them up to temp but when finished they're just like hard boiled with a subtle rich smokiness. They make fantastic deviled eggs as well.

My brother makes them the same way on his pellet smoker. I like a little more smoke flavor, so I cold smoke.

Either way, like you mentioned, they make some mighty tasty deviled eggs or egg salad.

Add milk or cream for better scrambled eggs.

Add sour cream or cream cheese for ultra rich and creamy eggs.

Add water for ultra fluffy and light eggs. Works especially good when making omelettes where the ingredients are mixed in with the egg.
Long time no talk since the chainsaw races. How's life treating you

Hey there. Been pretty good, you?
Been busy with work trying finish up the season. It was a crappy weekend with my back yard neighbors house catchin on fire 4 times. Other than that things are good. Got rid of the piped poulan too but still have the rest of the fleet

Back