Facebook advertising?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghillie

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Does anybody use facebook as a promotional tool?

I am in the process of making a page for my business and wonder if any tips or tricks are out there.

I have used Facebook many times for our website marketing purpose....We have got very good results....We are also using Facebook for our website....By promoting our client's website we have been able to make them satisfied with the outcome from Facebook....Face book is very good for inbound links for a website. I have worked on many e commerce site... I got very good result....
thank you :)

I have recently set up a Facebook "page" for our company. (you still have to register a profile as those are the rules.

It's great for link building, and you can create either a profile badge or photo badge for facebook to post elsewhere. (website, blogs, merchant circle, etc.)

Another thing is to get sharing programs for twitter, digg, de.lic.ious, reddit
and propeller so each time you post or blog, you can share them. :)

(more links!)

It's more than reciprocal link building. 3 and 4 way links are the new norm.:clap:

I've been hearing more and more about facebook and twitter being good for business (even tree biz), but, I can't seem to wrap my hands around how it works. I only see my wife sending pics of our trip to the beach to her friends. I think of people in Hollywood talking about what restaurant they are at when twittering?

A brief summary would be much aprreciated

That's funny. That's the same way I feel about people who who feel they have to post something. No matter how negative and unconstructive it is.

With Facebook you can really target a market. Age, gender etc. All those questions in your "personal profile" are really targeting for advertisers.

I use linkedin quite extensively lately and it is paying off for the time spent. The best part about it is using recommendations and introductions through current connections, they all add up to some very nice contacts if you do it right.

The best part about linkedin is that not only is it cheap/free depending on what you sign up for, but they have tons and tons of free videos on their site explaining how to get the most use out of it.

I have used Facebook many times for our website marketing purpose....We have got very good results....We are also using Facebook for our website....By promoting our client's website we have been able to make them satisfied with the outcome from Facebook....Face book is very good for inbound links for a website. I have worked on many e commerce site... I got very good result....
thank you :)

Like what kind of clients or products?

Bubblegum?

Deodorant?

All in all, we use it informally. Its nothing that I would put a Facebook icon on my site for.

If people found my site first, they already know where to follow me from. The website itself.

But the Facebook page can't really do harm. Even if its just 1/100 of a percent of influence. Better a slight increase than a slight decrease as long as the increase is positive.

:)

O

Bubblegum?

Deodorant?

All in all, we use it informally. Its nothing that I would put a Facebook icon on my site for.

If people found my site first, they already know where to follow me from. The website itself.

But the Facebook page can't really do harm. Even if its just 1/100 of a percent of influence. Better a slight increase than a slight decrease as long as the increase is positive.

Good post you "old Moose" (friendly)" . We are one FB but not to advertise.
Jeff, ###P:)

Bubblegum?

Deodorant?

Good post you "old Moose" (friendly)" . We are one FB but not to advertise.
Jeff, ###P:)

The bubblegum or deodorant were just representative of products that virtually anybody would use.

I figured the almost any Facebook person would drink some beverage, or use paper towel, or toothpaste.

Odds are that products of such broad use would fare rather well on Facebook.

I've been noticing that every year, the website search results and Google Adwords are getting more flooded. So more and more, the incremental bits and fragments are worth picking up, no matter what size.

:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back