Faded helmet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scheffa

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Have myself a jama climbing helmet, the outside has lost its shine and has a few black marks etc on it from rubbing against things.
None of this bothers me in the slightest except my work is doing a climbing demo this weekend at a local festival and thought it might be nice if I could maybe polish it of some sort so it looks a little nicer. Don't want it all shiny and new, just a bit easier on the eye, helmet is only 6 months and had no signs of damage

Have myself a jama climbing helmet, the outside has lost its shine and has a few black marks etc on it from rubbing against things.
None of this bothers me in the slightest except my work is doing a climbing demo this weekend at a local festival and thought it might be nice if I could maybe polish it of some sort so it looks a little nicer. Don't want it all shiny and new, just a bit easier on the eye, helmet is only 6 months and had no signs of damage

Wear boots with little red balls on your toes and no one will notice your helmit.

Back