Falling Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Jerry Beranek. I've got that poster in my living room. He's got a great book "High Climbers and Timber Fallers" that Bailey's sells. Poster is from that book. It's kind of a must have sort of book. - Sam

I'm gonna have to go ahead and pick that one up
BTW, did you get my PM from last night?

Yep, I'll give ya a call Friday. Shouldn't be hard to find me...banged up looking guy with a beer in both hands.

hahaha, hell yeah, I'm allergic to beer but I'll drink the hell outta some rum or whiskey

I think I might have to kill myself if I were allergic to beer.....seriously. I'm sure there will be plenty of other things to drink. The Jones boys should have the ported 288 margarita blender on hand.

I think I might have to kill myself if I were allergic to beer.....seriously. I'm sure there will be plenty of other things to drink. The Jones boys should have the ported 288 margarita blender on hand.

I know, when I found out that I was allergic to Brewer's Yeast, Baker's Yeast (goodbye bread and damn near everything else good) and Coffee, I think I cried a little. But gotta stay away from it or I swell up and look even more like the Stay-Puft marshmellow man

I know, when I found out that I was allergic to Brewer's Yeast, Baker's Yeast (goodbye bread and damn near everything else good) and Coffee, I think I cried a little. But gotta stay away from it or I swell up and look even more like the Stay-Puft marshmellow man

or this guy?
BiBendum-michelin_man.jpg

:(

Some men are born lusting for other men, some are born with sticky fingers. Some men are born with a strong taste for the lean pink meat and some, I guess, can't handle there beer and coffee. Kind of makes me glad I struggled with the women because I don't think I could give up the coffee.

Hey pard, there is still my favorite drink....WHISKEY :rock::heart:

Old Jerry is some good ####. Only hard alcohol I touch aside from scotch and bourbon.

Few things can beat an old scotch.

I'm not a scotch drinker but hey, to each his own. I like the canadian whiskeys myself. I've searched far and wide but to me it's just hard to beat Seagrams VO.

Broad River Drink

1. You need a red Solo cup, blue will not do
2. Fill it half full of ice
3. Pour enough VO that it's about 3/4 of an inch below the top of the ice
(for a double loud mouth Broad River Drink pour VO to the top of the ice.
4. Fill the remainder of the cup with Sundrop soda.
5. Stir with a clean index finger and enjoy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back