Falling Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a scotch drinker but hey, to each his own. I like the canadian whiskeys myself. I've searched far and wide but to me it's just hard to beat Seagrams VO.

Broad River Drink

1. You need a red Solo cup, blue will not do
2. Fill it half full of ice
3. Pour enough VO that it's about 3/4 of an inch below the top of the ice
(for a double loud mouth Broad River Drink pour VO to the top of the ice.
4. Fill the remainder of the cup with Sundrop soda.
5. Stir with a clean index finger and enjoy

I was surprised to find sundrop outside of TN but I snuck one out of the bosses cooler the other day, all the way over here in NC!

in west virginia there was a generic mtn dew named mtn holler.

my wife brought home some red seal Long Hammer thats pretty damn good beer. I'm with Uncle Carlo though, jug wine. Only the Burgundy or my complete Steinbeck nod, Paisano.

I was surprised to find sundrop outside of TN but I snuck one out of the bosses cooler the other day, all the way over here in NC!

in west virginia there was a generic mtn dew named mtn holler.

my wife brought home some red seal Long Hammer thats pretty damn good beer. I'm with Uncle Carlo though, jug wine. Only the Burgundy or my complete Steinbeck nod, Paisano.

Sundrop has been here in western NC for atleast 30 years that I can remember. WE never could get it at the beach or in the mountains so I jsut assumed it was a piedmont of NC regional drink. Now Snoop Dog is advertising it in Los Angelos. Weird.

yup, missed that one , how mutch further south is that from you? looks like i might have to plan a road trip.

Ah, maybe six hours and change to Cazadero. It would be on Hwy 1, slow going but scenic or cut over off 101 at Healdsburg.
This is still in the planning stage, look for a "Redwood Empire GTG" thread. I'll bring the Black.

Can I come? I can bring some ####s Irish Death or whatever it is. I think they make some kind of Scotch thing too.

It would be an overnighter heading down. The Used Dog would need to be along as a trailer heater, and for the scaryness factor.

I posted a quick vid of felling an Ash on youtube but Im blowed if I know how to get it on here so if youn want to have a look it's on TreeworkDK " Felling tree"

that reminds me i need to get a couple of buffalo trace bottles. gettin skinny.

My stash of Bourbon and baseball gloves:
large.jpg

I posted a quick vid of felling an Ash on youtube but Im blowed if I know how to get it on here so if youn want to have a look it's on TreeworkDK " Felling tree"

Nice work, Dave. To post it here, just go to '"Share" on the YouTube page, then click on "Embed" and cut and paste that html onto the page like this:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BqGhwOiyCvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Have ya put an 8 pin in that yet? I retuned my 385XP a lot leaner now that it is 'broken in'. It's closer to 14K than 13K now, and it is crazy torquey with the 7 pin, but I can't find my old 8 pin. AH well. It's also much much louder now.

Last edited:
Back