Father and Son Tree Planting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samtree3

Reaction score
Sorry for the repeat post.

I am a young lad who has been looking for a fun way to earn money. My father is a certified arborist and suggested that I start planting trees at peoples homes for a profit. I love the idea of being outside and I really enjoy getting my hands dirty, so I jumped at the opportunity. The only problem is I have no idea what I am doing. This is were I need your help.

I need a business card. I have no idea what it should look like or what I should call my "business." I had the clever idea of printing them onto Seed Paper (paper that can be planted and grows into wildflowers) but still do not know what to include on them.

I need general suggestions on how to advertise and spread the word. I have the idea to communicate with a couple nurseries in my area, but not much else.

I need some advice. Is this even a good idea? What has your experience been with things like this?

What would be fair prices? I would try and plant 15-30 gallon trees so what would i charge?

Thanks for all the help,

Sam

Latest posts

Back