Fecon mastication head teeth replacement/repair question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjw4413

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone have a place I can have Fecon mastication teeth repaired without having to change the hole tooth. The carbine cutting teeth need some attention.At $90 a tooth for new ones I was wondering if there is a cheaper solution.Any help would be great. John

I used to run a FAE head and had my hammers re-tipped by a place called American Blades in Monroe, Louisiana. Cost me $67 to get re tipped as opposed to $115 for a new hammer. You could probably find a place closer to your neck of the woods. freight will eat you lunch. try a google search for carbide tooth repair in you state.

thanks for the info

I'm looking a tooth made by a company called Quadco. They have different teeth that are interchangable.

Visiting dentist Hermosa Beach since last year and have received best services. Now planning to go for dental implant under him as need to fill the empty space that was left after losing 3 three teeth in an accident. Will visit him for treatment this week only.

Latest posts

Back