Finally a great deal !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acutabove

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
After hearing and reading about all the great deals people have stumbled upon I think my time has come. Found this beauty just as it popped up on CL for $140 . I just about fell over and figured it was gone already. But low and behold I was the first caller ! Talked to the gentleman for a minute and stopped at the bank for the funds. After leaving the bank I called him back to confirm an eta and he said another caller had offered him $175........my heart sank but he said if I would pay the $175 he would hold it for me. Needless to say I may have exceeded a few speed limits (by a hair) and arrived at his place and completed the deal. Original owner saw very low hours with the manual and original bar/chain. What do you all think ? Am I worthy of a you suck award ?uploadfromtaptalk1419081020833.jpguploadfromtaptalk1419081041352.jpguploadfromtaptalk1419081055069.jpguploadfromtaptalk1419081067980.jpguploadfromtaptalk1419081084826.jpguploadfromtaptalk1419081098872.jpg

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Yeah I couldn't believe it myself... saw blows 170 psi. Changed the fuel filter and new fuel and she is a beast. Don't know if I would want to cut all day with that 28" bar though!

Nice! You Suck! What was he asking for it. Last sweet deal I found on craigslist, the owner decided he wanted to make it a bidding war, he stopped texting when I was in for $1,000,000,000 for the 025.

That is a hardcore, YOU SUCK!

Get the small aluminum plate that goes in the bottom corner of the gas tank. I see a lot of 044's missing that piece and often wonder why. Also dual dogs, hd2 and a dual port exhaust.

This saw is definitely on my list of must haves!

Older saws did not have the plate and no provisions for one either

Back