Finally took a stab at a short climbing video - have at me! (Caution - One Handing!)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumberjack333

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just some minor roof clearance on a fair size norway spruce. Then a short poke over to a neighboring dead spruce to set it up for a quick vertical take-down. Although the rope was really not needed, we were barely able to pull it out of the vines! Had quite a bit of fun making this one, hope someone enjoys it!

~Lumber

Hell of a job!

I have always preferred my lanyard to be a different type/color of rope from my climbing line. Helps me to keep them from getting confused.

Yeah it started that way, then the blue vortex wore out and they only had the "pink"? in stock. Hehe, my lanyard has the only captive eye carabiner I own on it - I'm a slow methodical climber and having two or three lines the same colour doesn't concern me much. The other climber I work with hates having two lines the same but imho it's all subjective. Thanks for the comment Muggs!

I can tell I'm getting old as, decent music quotes make no sense to me anymore maybe this would be more appropriate,it was decent when I was a pup:p

Latest posts

Back