Fire Season Equipment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeans

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well it's that time of year again here in PNW let's see what all you guys have and use. Here's one of our trailers the other the toolbox is up front with the pump in the rear. For out hand fall we carry a piss can with pump a 5 lb extinguisher and a shovel. Two cats a d4h then also a D7F for fire work if ever needed.
a08e00def6b31abdb568bacfecb22c73.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Have to get some pics...

Probably moving the fire tank Monday anyway (its been wet up here anyway) That and taint no water near by.

Piss can in the crummy, shovels, pulaski's, every rig has a 5# or better extinguisher at all times, and I picked up a couple of them little ones fer when I'm fallin, them what hand an yer belt

My fire tank is El Supro Gyppo... but its better then the FS minimums so i sleep a little betterer.

Have to get some pics...

Probably moving the fire tank Monday anyway (its been wet up here anyway) That and taint no water near by.

Piss can in the crummy, shovels, pulaski's, every rig has a 5# or better extinguisher at all times, and I picked up a couple of them little ones fer when I'm fallin, them what hand an yer belt

My fire tank is El Supro Gyppo... but its better then the FS minimums so i sleep a little betterer.
Thought Washington fire season open April 15 rain or shine?

Fer guys working gubmint land yes

All my work is private, so its veiwed a lttle differently, that and moveing the tank for every 3-4 day project would just get rediculous
Huh I know that work private in Washington they always were told April 15 is the Washington opening day so matter if it's private or dnr because it's protected lands.

Latest posts

Back