Firewood Pic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Nice pic!!!

:clap: Looked like a fun day of it!!!

how do you like your 180/270 combo for cutting firewood? I have looked at both of these recently and just wondered how you liked them.

I am a BIG fan of both saws. If it weren't for this site, I would say it is all you would ever need for your firewood demands. The 270 is a much more respectable saw than is received here on the forum. The 180 feels like a paperweight and really makes for quick work of de-limbing and small stuff. I've probably cut bigger rounds than I should have with it, but it kept begging for more.

The dealers (co-owners) I bought my saws from can have any saw in their shop. They both chose the 270 and are very happy with it. They both heat their homes with firewood, and it is their go-to saw. I was pretty set on buying the 270 from the get-go, but after hearing both of them speak so highly of the 270, I put the 361 down and bought the 270. Check my other posts here on AS about the 270, as I have defended it many times.

Thanks to this site, I am really pining (yes, pun intended) for a 441, but it is completely superfluous, but I digress...

Keep the chains sharp and stay away from the green box chains, and you will be very happy with this combo for your firewood needs. :givebeer:

Back