firewood tractors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pick up my tractor on Friday!
Kubota 4060 Grand Cab. Turfs, loaded rears, Woods 72 inch heavy duty bucket.

74 inch front mount Snowblower for when winter ultimately tries to kick my butt again

I know I need more attachments, but this wiped me out pretty good for at least this year. hoping for some forks for the front, a grader and a brush cutter for the rear in the future.

c569b110c7e6470fd3d595ce74d3cc7a.jpg

Mark the sign... Whith saw :)

My tractor get's used almost every day and today was shingling day!

standard.jpg

I looked over the few bundles of shingles I had around, and found several bundles of these 35 yr. shingles that were "given" to me... Perfect!

standard.jpg

Now, time for windows and siding and I'll be using my tractor when i install that too!

SR

I'm still creeping up on the finish line!! lol

standard.jpg

I did get started on that front window too, more on that later...

SR

I managed to find some time to work on my blind today, so I finally got the third window, frame finished and I installed it. That took quite a while, as I wanted it to open smoothly and reasonably quiet... I did manage to put up a few siding boards though,

standard.jpg

So, here's the window in place and a better look at the siding boards, I'm just not fast as laying out and cutting around the beams ect. as I use to be... lol

standard.jpg

Here's a look from the inside,

standard.jpg

Well, we will see what tomorrow brings...

SR

I also like using the older garden tractors for wood hauling.

Here are a couple working in conjunction (the 3 point box gets the hard to access, remote cut pieces and brings them to the trailer).

He is little, but his heart is strong

He stacked every piece in this pile

He evens helps out with the splitting

This bucket extender is nice for firewood time

I also like using the older garden tractors for wood hauling.

Here are a couple working in conjunction (the 3 point box gets the hard to access, remote cut pieces and brings them to the trailer).

He is little, but his heart is strong

He stacked every piece in this pile

He evens helps out with the splitting

This bucket extender is nice for firewood time

I like the bucket extender, never even knew they existed

Latest posts

Back