firewood tractors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's close got to do with it? he made the offer take him up on it and let him pay the shipping. Or worry about getting it delivered some how.
I didn't see any thing about free shipping.

:D Al

What's close got to do with it? he made the offer take him up on it and let him pay the shipping. Or worry about getting it delivered some how.
I didn't see any thing about free shipping.

:D Al
At $380 US. I think it would be a bargain, Adding shipping to the mix, maybe not so much. Picking it up myself could easily cost more than paying shipping. at least 2 days up there and two days back. Not knowing condition makes it a big risk. I believe the details could be worked out, but I already have one that isnt being used, another would just take up space.

Just looked it up on google maps, only 785 miles and 12hrs ride, not as bad as I though, but still a long ways

I dont know where Southern Pine even is, but I aint selling right now and I have already been offered more for mine and turned it down. It only has about 450hrs on it and been in the dry since I bought it, so besides dry rotted tires and a dead battery cant be much wrong with it. Last time I cranked it, it cranked easy an everything worked, but thats been 3 or 4 years ago.

These followed me home from a sale and the gantry too. What a riot to put up using a tractor that wouldn't lift high enough. Yup that's a steel beam 12' high sitting on skids. I'm using it for my Grandsons swing. I like to make stuff strong enough, actually it was cheaper than a sheetmetal swingset.
View attachment 526085 View attachment 526086 View attachment 526087

i could take one of those Steiner's off your hands if you don't have room in your garage?

Thanks for the generous offer Wowzer. Couple of brother in laws thought the same thing. Even offered to store the snow blower for them too. I tell ya these Dutch guys are just the greatest.

Those come from an estate sale or is there an equipment auction you go to?

Me and the old man where looking at brand new Steiners today at the plowing match, would be nice to have one but just too much money for a toy

I gave $11 grand for mine with a bunch of attachments, at an auction. That was a long time ago and it was almost new when I bought it. Yea, a lot for what some would consider a toy, but if you into landscaping and have the attachments to go with the tractor, it will pay for itself. I probably ground $10 grand worth of stumps the first year I had it. Trenched in countless ft of water, electric and drain lines around houses and hauled countless tons of mulch into areas you couldnt get a small tractor into. Built a small root rake and moved $5000 worth of brush for the USFS in 2 days. Those little tractors have their place, but they aint for everybody and they do have limitations.

I gave $11 grand for mine with a bunch of attachments, at an auction. That was a long time ago and it was almost new when I bought it. Yea, a lot for what some would consider a toy, but if you into landscaping and have the attachments to go with the tractor, it will pay for itself. I probably ground $10 grand worth of stumps the first year I had it. Trenched in countless ft of water, electric and drain lines around houses and hauled countless tons of mulch into areas you couldnt get a small tractor into. Built a small root rake and moved $5000 worth of brush for the USFS in 2 days. Those little tractors have their place, but they aint for everybody and they do have limitations.

Yeah you are right, i am hoping to maybe get into some more firewood scrounging, and a bit of landscaping. would like to do stump grinding as well, and general land clean ups. But trying to get the boss to okay 15,000 worth of gear is hard haha large_8577501.jpg

This is what i am starting with a 2006 AGCO ST22a, i have a rotor tiller, smyth sweeper, and a Wallenstein chipper. just got my trailer sandblasted and painted this spring. but has been a busy summer haven't had much time to get out and get some income with it.

I bought the Steiners at Jutzi auction in Breslau. I've been going there for years. New are crazy prices unless you run them everyday for dollars. Chicken farmers love them. We do a lot of lawn sweeping in the spring with ours. I used to do lawn installs once in awhile but don't anymore.

Yeah you are right, i am hoping to maybe get into some more firewood scrounging, and a bit of landscaping. would like to do stump grinding as well, and general land clean ups. But trying to get the boss to okay 15,000 worth of gear is hard haha View attachment 526765

This is what i am starting with a 2006 AGCO ST22a, i have a rotor tiller, smyth sweeper, and a Wallenstein chipper. just got my trailer sandblasted and painted this spring. but has been a busy summer haven't had much time to get out and get some income with it.
Well if you got $15000 to spend on gear for a Stiener, then you need to come see me. I could maybe help you get into a lot of stuff for way cheaper the $15 grand. Even if you are talking Canadian money. And I would throw my Steiner in on the deal. I checked today, it has 497 hrs on the meter.

Well if you got $15000 to spend on gear for a Stiener, then you need to come see me. I could maybe help you get into a lot of stuff for way cheaper the $15 grand. Even if you are talking Canadian money. And I would throw my Steiner in on the deal. I checked today, it has 497 hrs on the meter.

Haha I have 0 to spend. I just figure 15 is a good figure to start at

Latest posts

Back