first order from them. pretty good i guess?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maine

vacationland
Reaction score
so after reading a few reviews off this site i decided to order whatever i could from this company.

honestly i was slightly dissapointed after reading all the good reviews after my first order.

however i think i was expecting too much.

the order was shipped FAST.

placed the order on a wednesday night/thursday morning and was here by saturday.

HOWEVER. the chaps i ordered never came and i was not notified by any way except by a yellow highlighter mark on the invoice which came in the box i received. There is also a footnote at the bottom of the invoice which says "1-2 weeks".

my only gripe with this is that there was no follow up email. Other than that I assume I will get the chaps in 1-2 weeks.

I will be shopping with this company again. They are faily priced, VERY fast processing and shipping.

Only wish is that they could explain what is going on better for the lesser informed of us.

Thank you.

-Chris Kimball
Maine.
Tree Stuff Invoice for Order #99818

sorry for the late update, i had completely forgotten about it since i do not regularly stray from the firewood and chainsaw sub forums of this board.

however, i did receive my chaps less than 2 weeks after my order arrived, and they also threw in a free eye & eye for free valued at around $20.

not sure if that was intentional or not as there was no paperwork about anything (backorder, freebie, etc) but either way i will be shopping from this place again.

they have been the best place i have ordered "tree stuff" from to date.

I would recommend this place to anyone.

Back