Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

first order

Discussion in 'TreeStuff.com' started by skippysphins, Feb 17, 2015.

1. skippysphins

skippysphins Addicted to ArboristSite

My first order was packed and shipped the same day . the order was place 3 days after another company's order and got to me the same time !
    Chris

Shawn Curry likes this.
  2. KenJax Tree

KenJax Tree Terraphobic

Yup i buy all my gear from Treestuff or Wesspur, i haven't even bothered with Bailey's in a few years.

skippysphins likes this.
  3. Shawn Curry

Shawn Curry ArboristSite Operative

I just placed my first order with them yesterday. I'm very happy with their service so far. I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size files; I contacted them through their website form, and within a few minutes I got a reply - and they agreed to substitute the correct ones in my order. They also upgraded my shipping selection to FedEx ground for free, saving me $10, because my order was over $100. I should have everything tomorrow!

Much better experience than I've had the past few times with Baileys. The last time I ordered something from them (and I mean last!!) was a breaker and spinner (which was listed as in stock at the time), along with a few other things. They ended up splitting my order (not the first time), dinging me twice on the shipping, and then they shipped the "backordered" breaker and spinner the next day. o_O

KenJax Tree likes this.
  4. KenJax Tree

KenJax Tree Terraphobic

I've had Treestuff upgrade something because what i ordered was backordered so they sent me the better one at no extra cost. I believe it was rope and i got 2 free beeners that i didn't order as well.

Bailey's backorders it and doesn't tell you and then ships a partial order, and like you said stings you for shipping again.

lone wolf and Shawn Curry like this.
  5. Ferguson system

Ferguson system Iggesund Forest dealer

Treestuff offers superb service and fast shipping. I can only say good things about them.

6. HusqyStihl

HusqyStihl ArboristSite Guru

I've purchased EVERY piece of my climbing system from TreeStuff and do not regret it, awesome customer service, freebies, great prices and gotta love the fast shipping. Only downside is i have yet to purchase everything they have :laugh: