First post in here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

295 tramp

Hillbilly Saws
Reaction score
Howdy my first post in milling.
I just bought a new 36" mill awhile back. I have been reading a lot here and studying up on all this info. Anyway I decided to fab a little today and make it a little easier to swap out a chain. I seen it here and thought that's a time saver. Here's a few shots of my work.
20150228_141730.jpg
20150228_141804.jpg
20150228_141750.jpg
Thanks guys for all the tips and the tricks of the trade.

A roller blade wheel added to the bolt holding the bar to the inboard end of the mill could be useful.
I read that in one of your post. I thought about that this morning heading to work.
I need to find a bar spacer for my 3120 to match up to the cannon bar .does anyone know where to get one?

Howdy my first post in milling.
I just bought a new 36" mill awhile back. I have been reading a lot here and studying up on all this info. Anyway I decided to fab a little today and make it a little easier to swap out a chain. I seen it here and thought that's a time saver. Here's a few shots of my work.
View attachment 407760
View attachment 407762
View attachment 407763
Thanks guys for all the tips and the tricks of the trade.
Can you show a photo from the top view? Couldn't tell where you drilled your mounting holes at.
Thanks!

Back