Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

First time and overly impressed

Discussion in 'TreeStuff.com' started by david1332, Jun 24, 2016.

1. david1332

david1332 ArboristSite Operative

Alright so I ordered a new saddle ( buckingham rebellion, I'll let you know how it is after today!) and a few other little things from them. They shipped it right away and I got my order in 2 business days!!!
    HOWEVER they shipped the wrong saddle! BIG problem! I called right away and instantly got someone who took care of it, but I guess she was off the next day and it wasn't taken care of, so o called again and my problem was solved the next day, all I had to do was email them a picture of the actual saddle I received and it was no problem after that! I received a gift card, a throw bag, a BAG O ROPE and a small pair of gloves.

I absolutely LOVE TREESTUFF and their CUSTOMER SERVICE IS IMPECCABLE. I am ordering other items and a MEGA BAG O ROPE.
    I put this company WAY ABOVE Wesspur, because of their customer service and ship times!!

Shanen Mannies and ATH like this.
  2. reedo

reedo ArboristSite Lurker

I ordered a Timberline sharpener on Sunday and had it when I got off work Wednesday! It was packaged very nice too. Will definitely deal with them in the future.

3. stihl sawing

stihl sawing MAD DOG

I've never had a bad experience with tree stuff, everything always gets here on time and they almost always add extra to my order. I wouldn't deal with nobody else here.

D.Co181Inf and lone wolf like this.