First time for everything‼

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You cleaned the empty beer cans out of the back of your truck?
Nope, there's a few empties under that pile... it was a six-pack job :laughing:

My son needed to open a path for the satellite TV dish at his new home.
I've never burned Honey Locust before... so I figured I'd take the two small trees down for him and scavenge the wood.
I can no longer claim my pickup has never hauled firewood... now I'll haf'ta say, "only once" :D

I've never burned Honey Locust before... so I figured I'd take the two small trees down for him and scavenge the wood.
I can no longer claim my pickup has never hauled firewood... now I'll haf'ta say, "only once" :D
More like "let's run the line over here so I can cut these locust trees" :)

And the rear cab window isn't broken!

wow...must be pretty amazing...ive never seen any firewood run before:surprised3:
unless you're saying you burn it along with dogs?:wtf::wtf:
:pingpong:
I thought everybody burnt a Ball Park frank once in a while?! Old hillbilly chimney cleaning trick...:rolleyes: covers up the creosote smell when you are burnin RR ties too :happybanana:

Latest posts

Back