Fitchburg chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fitchburg Manual

I have still have the manuals here. I am not sure how many I have copied and sent out over the years but the ole Fitchburg must have been very prolific.:smile2:

Bill

Bill,
I sent you a private message on the chipper manual as well.

Regards,
Gary

Fitchburg Manual

Hi, I am Pat from South Dakota, I am new to this site. I am looking to see if someone could get me a copy of a Fitchburg Manual and how much it would be.

Thank You,
Pat

Hi, I am Pat from South Dakota, I am new to this site. I am looking to see if someone could get me a copy of a Fitchburg Manual and how much it would be.

Thank You,
Pat

I can make copies but I am no speed demon and I am tired of the copy cost and the shipping cost

Bill
309-537-3181

Bill,

Received your email. I will definately pay for the cost of the manual. Send me the copies and I will scan and send back to you via email.

Thank you
Pat

Bill,

Received your email. I will definately pay for the cost of the manual. Send me the copies and I will scan and send back to you via email.

Thank you
Pat

Pat,

I am not sure I emailed you but in any event I do have copies here. I believe you called a few days ago but I am gone from 6AM until 8PM everyday 7 days a week 365 days a year. I can send out a copy when mail resumes next week . If you want to talk I am always here after 8PM even over the Holiday weekend.

Bill
309-537-3181

Pat,

I am not sure I emailed you but in any event I do have copies here. I believe you called a few days ago but I am gone from 6AM until 8PM everyday 7 days a week 365 days a year. I can send out a copy when mail resumes next week . If you want to talk I am always here after 8PM even over the Holiday weekend.

Bill
309-537-3181

Bill G,

Gone 14 hours a day and still take time to help others!
You're a good man
Happy Holidays
Tom J

Well I sent out quite a few copies of the manual a few weeks ago and I never heard from anyone. I wonder if they all were lost in the mail.:confused::confused:

Well I sent out quite a few copies of the manual a few weeks ago and I never heard from anyone. I wonder if they all were lost in the mail.:confused::confused:

That's just not right.

I guess no good deed goes unpunished.

Just want to say Thank You for helping others.

Thank you Bill!

Bill,
I did recieve the manual you sent and really appriciate it. Sorry I didn't let you know I recieved it... time just got away from me. I am sending you some our special sh*t made down here in Lexington, Texas at the Big Cock Ranch (along with a little cash) to cover your costs and efforts.

Best Regards,
Gary

Bill,
I did recieve the manual you sent and really appriciate it. Sorry I didn't let you know I recieved it... time just got away from me. I am sending you some our special sh*t made down here in Lexington, Texas at the Big Cock Ranch (along with a little cash) to cover your costs and efforts.

Best Regards,
Gary

:ices_rofl:

Hi Bill,

I got the manual from you also. I have your address but no last name. I also want to send you some money for doing this for me. Please reply with a last name. I've been working OT and my other job for weeks now and just don't have much time for anything else.

Jim Robert

knife removal on a old fitzburg 12" chipper ser# 3017

Bill I purchased a fitzburg chipper and would like a manual if you can provide one, I am having a problem removing the cutter knives, they seem to be held in place with 4 allen head bolts with one bolt in the middle (5th) that is much shorter. Once the bolts are removed the blade still doesn't move. Please help

Back