Forester shipping

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 149229

Does Forester always take forever to ship? I ordered a 1/4" chain for an 015 over a week ago and still haven't got it. Shipping charge was as much as Priority Mail.

Did it say where it was coming from? I don't know about Forester but sometimes you have US based companies that ship direct from their overseas distributers to the customer.

Did it say where it was coming from? I don't know about Forester but sometimes you have US based companies that ship direct from their overseas distributers to the customer.

Never mentioned overseas. Part that really sucks is they're just on the other side of the state. Pony Express would get here quicker.

Yeah that makes no sense.

I've had mail take 10 days to go 70 miles. Makes you wonder where it sat for 9 of the days. Mail also seems to go slower if you mail east to west and small town to city versus the other way around.

Ordered the chain Aug. 4, no chain. Called them today. "Oh, sorry, we never shipped it. I'll ship you one today." So much for a first impression.

Does Forester always take forever to ship? I ordered a 1/4" chain for an 015 over a week ago and still haven't got it. Shipping charge was as much as Priority Mail.
I have no idea if this is relevant to your deal but 1/4" chain is not the flavor of the month, SO did they actually have stock ? or after you have ordered & paid, they then place an order with the wholesaler.or have to obtain stocks I have had items Iv'e bought that have taken ages to turn up & a couple of outlets I have said on ordering if they have no stock to cancel the order that could be the reason for the delay

Ordered the chain Aug. 4, no chain. Called them today. "Oh, sorry, we never shipped it. I'll ship you one today." So much for a first impression.

I have no idea if this is relevant to your deal but 1/4" chain is not the flavor of the month, SO did they actually have stock ? or after you have ordered & paid, they then place an order with the wholesaler.or have to obtain stocks I have had items Iv'e bought that have taken ages to turn up & a couple of outlets I have said on ordering if they have no stock to cancel the order that could be the reason for the delay

It took to post 9 but the question in post 1 has been answered. I tried to suggest in a prior thread to get Stihl chain. You pay your money and take your chances. If they did charge your card days before shipping it is my understanding that they are doing it wrong. Did your really think they had loops ready made in inventory?

It took to post 9 but the question in post 1 has been answered. I tried to suggest in a prior thread to get Stihl chain. You pay your money and take your chances. If they did charge your card days before shipping it is my understanding that they are doing it wrong. Did your really think they had loops ready made in inventory?

Ad was for a "clearance". Most people selling something on clearance generally have it and want to get rid of it.

Back