Forgotten Order

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bow taylor

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Thought I would post my first experience of Treestuff, I placed a order which went through fine got the confirmation email everything seemed to be fine and it was just a case of waiting for all my shiny new stuff to arrive. 2 Weeks passed and nothing so I checked my email and I had nothing to say when it was going to be delivered my fault I guess for not checking earlier. Anyway I sent a email to Treestuff to ask if the order had been shipped as I thought there might have been an issue with customs as it was going from US to Can. Received email back and to say they would check the order, within an hour I got an email from Fedex to say they had picked up a order from Treestuff. I eventually got the order but some of it was missing and the rest was to follow. Today I finally got the last of my stuff and some extra as well!:)

Would I Shop with them again....? Yes I would. Not because they gave me something extra but when I highlighted to them that there was a issue with the order they rectified it asap.

Thanks Treestuff

Latest posts

Back