Freaking robbed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad part is if I catch a thief steeling my stuff I will probably get more time than him.

At least in Texas the law is on the property owners side. You can shoot a guy running away with one of your saws at night. Not saying I would take a life for a saw, but if the thug knows the law, he assumes that risk when he steps through my gate or climbs over my fence.
I have a sign outide my barn " There is nothing inside worth dying for"

best protection you can do is put the biggest old workboots by your front porch scatter used shotgun or rifle shells around your house GET SOME GEESE! if you have ever met an angry one you will know they are a lot worse than dogs get some big dog dishes too set them in your front yard Buy a large Remington or other intimadating sign for your house most thieves wont dare to break in if they see all this especially the geese

Last edited:
best protection you can do is put the biggest old workboots by your front porch scatter used shotgun or rifle shells around your house GET SOME GEESE! if you have ever met an angry one you will know they are a lot worse than dogs get some big dog dishes too set them in your front yard Buy a large Remington or other intimadating sign for your house most thieves wont dare to break in if they see all this especially the geese
I were 14w boots and am over 6'6 300lbs.

How much brand new . Two tanks of gas !
basubu6a.jpg
it's legit my FIL gave it to me as a gift ! Well kinda

Sent from my Autotune Carb

Everytime i reread this thread it pisses me off even more. Put a bear trap under the grass by your door where you know where it is nobody else will.

Im thinking of getting a colt single action army in .45 colt for protecting myself. It may not shoot as fast as a 9mm but it stops anyone from attacking you more very fast.

I spent some time getting to know the cops around my neighborhood. One likes to fish so I gave him some hand tied jigs and I tell him where the fish are biting. One has kids that are into scouting, so I buy popcorn from them when they have a fundraiser. This summer, I stupidly left my truck unlocked overnight. Next morning, my toolbox was gone. I called the cops... One week later, cop shows up at my door with my tool box. I couldn't believe it! Dumb criminal posted & boasted on Facebook about what he did. Turned out it was the neighbor girl's new boyfriend. Cops told me theft is most often a crime of convenience where crooks can easily pick something up. A locked door, or even a small cable chain will stop the convenience crooks. I now always lock my vehicles, my garage and my house!

not around here, they steal a vehicle, use it to smash in the door or windows or whole wall, crash through a fence ( all these have happened here on multiple occasions ) heck they steal the whole ATM machine, it's frickin nuts. Lift a finger and your the bad guy. Set a trap- your the bad guy, defend your self, your the bad guy-- something is seriously wrong with society as a whole. Apprehend, Contain, Waste a perp and get sued by the family for wrongful whatever as xyz ain't no bad boy even though got a rap sheet as long as as a king size bed, even worse if they are under 18. The real corker is if the alarm does go off it has to be confirmed first by alarm co. or your self before the leo's will even respond, if you are lucky might be the same day.

I spent some time getting to know the cops around my neighborhood. One likes to fish so I gave him some hand tied jigs and I tell him where the fish are biting. One has kids that are into scouting, so I buy popcorn from them when they have a fundraiser. This summer, I stupidly left my truck unlocked overnight. Next morning, my toolbox was gone. I called the cops... One week later, cop shows up at my door with my tool box. I couldn't believe it! Dumb criminal posted & boasted on Facebook about what he did. Turned out it was the neighbor girl's new boyfriend. Cops told me theft is most often a crime of convenience where crooks can easily pick something up. A locked door, or even a small cable chain will stop the convenience crooks. I now always lock my vehicles, my garage and my house!
Must be nice to have good cops. Around here the cops will help the thieves or act like they got better things to do like hang out at the local Exxon gas station and flirt with the young girls working there.

Latest posts

Back