Free eBook : A Basic Guide to Websites for Arborists

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Druidess

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
It has been a while in coming but I finally got the essentials written down in a 25 page ebook for anyone who would like to have this eBook to help you make decisions about what is the best path for you to take on your business website. You can view it via this link.

This is for anyone who finds things a bit confusing, and includes a basic glossary of what is what when you put together a website. I hope that what a web designer/developer says to you becomes less like an alien language and my overall goal is to help you make an informed decision. There are a lot of 'wannabes' in web platforms so anything not covered here I am happy to help anyone out. No dumb questions, no zone of shame.

You can also snag it off my website on the specific page for arborists and landscapers, left hand side.

My next task is to tackle more on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which is a lot trickier due to constant changes, constant confusion, and more flim-flam out there than we need. Don't hold your breath!

Awesome content Carol! Not sure how this didn't get more traffic and positive feedback!!

Ever finish the SEO one? That piece of the puzzle still has me "climbing the walls", but I have no doubt that when done probably would have me climbing more trees!!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back