Free Husqvarna Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pavement99

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
Want a free chainsaw?

Take a couple minutes and look at our website. Send us your ideas about how we can make TreeStuff.com a better place to visit and shop. This includes changes to the site, product suggestions etc. We take your ideas very seriously and will try to implement most of your suggestions. If something sucks, please let us know.

We will send the person with the best suggestion(s) a brand new Husqvarna 334T arborist chainsaw as a thank you. No purchase necessary.

It's very simple: Send your suggestion to our [email protected] address. In your email please list your name, shipping address, and your ArboristSite screen name. The screen name of the person with the best suggestion will be announced here on Thanksgiving.

334t_ilk7.jpg

Last edited:
Just to update you guys: There are about two weeks left in this contest. We've had 17 entries so far -- so be sure to enter because you have a pretty good chance at winning this brand new saw.

Winner will be announced on Thanksgiving.

Should be announcing the results of the contest on Thursday night or Friday morning. Feel free to keep sending in your entries until Wednesday 11/25/2009 at Midnight.

How about free turkeys with every chain saw?
(Happy Thanksgiving!)

Philbert

We have a large tire chain in the PNW that advertises "free beef" with a set of tires, I think he gives out a roast. :laugh:

A local restaurant is offering free breakfasts on 'Black Friday' between 4 and 5 AM. How about a 'Black Friday Sale' on TreeStuff.com? Or free shipping to A.S. members?

Philbert

How many entries have you got so far? Can we double up?

I think we have about 40 entries now. So you still have pretty good odds.

Yes, send as many ideas as you want. Some people sent 5 or 6 emails with ideas. We definitely haven't picked a winner yet. I'm going to print them all out and read through them tonight/tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back